- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place
*grabby hands* give this to me.
a paladin buddy mentioned how dull our Avenging Wrath graphic is compared to newer spell effects and animations so this happened
Abbie Mills / Nicole Beharie Appreciation Week is goin’ on at the moment, and since I adore the hell out of both the character and actress, I did this thing! there’s Abbie of course, along with some other characters Nicole has portrayed in her past work. she’s a flawfree queen tbh.
(can also be bought as a print > ♥)
That may be true, but I think I’d like to be informed before becoming engaged.
It’s a (Very Small) Christmas Giveaway!
Like/Reblog (only once) to enter the draw to win:
~1x Shirt from the Rooster Teeth Store (providing it’s in stock upon purchase)~
-ONE winner will be randomly chosen on the 25th December 2013
-Said winner will be notified and must be willing to give me their address and details
-Santa can travel all over the world so location isn’t an issue
-You don’t have to be following me, but hey, something extra might be thrown in if you are ^_^
-Any questions you have can be sent through to my ask box!
-Be kind to one another and enjoy this holiday season
|Song: Let It Go|
|Artist: Idina Menzel|
|Album: Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
Hey you. I love you. Ray loves you. Keep your pretty little head up.♥
I suppose by ‘hostile’ he means calling Michael out for publicly replying to two critical fans which resulted in them receiving at least 48 hours of harassment.
By “hostile” I meant repeatedly attacking him publicly so you could feed your cult like followers. You think you’re so high and mighty. I honestly don’t understand your mentality. One disgruntled post would have been enough. But you just thrashed them over and over again. They were sorry that in thousands of hours of free content something offensive slipped out. You should try coming up with new and fresh content every day for videos. They are pressured enough to be funny, which most of the time they are. And to get mad at him for lashing out in a tweet? Are you joking. He’s a fucking human being, you know with feelings. He was getting bombarded with your posts and your followers posts. I don’t care if you don’t like me. I’ll get over that. But you wanted a better definition of hostile, well here it is. I told them I wouldn’t reply to you at the time to only fuel the fire, but I’ve held my tongue for far too long.