Gaming | Anime* | TV | Movies
Natasha, twenty-four winters of age.
I'm a mother to six guinea pigs.
My life revolves around gaming.
I love my long-distance fiancé very much.
Welcome to my part of Hell.
Watch out for spoilers. They're present.
* Only some are present on here.
If interested, check out my Anime Blog.
- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?Barefoot
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?Napping
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
i only talk about video games so much because that’s the only thing i got going on in my life
There are two ways I watch anime
- Struggles to find the strength to watch a single episode
- Watches till there isn’t a single episode left
*someone mentions Cullen 10000 miles away*
do you ever get so obsessed with a game that you start playing it in your head before you sleep
Never get mad at someone with anxiety for apologizing a lot. It’s a coping mechanism and yelling only makes it worse. They don’t need tough love or anything like that. Reassurance that they are fine is the most important thing
please listen to this post
*turns on video game and lets the intro loop 20 times while doing something else entirely*
sneaking into the kitchen at 3am like
i hope we have some got damn juicy juice boy shit i am thirsty as a mother fucker
- Accidentally offending people
- Accidentally fucking things up
- Deliberately offending people
- Deliberately fucking things up
"do you wanna play videogames with me" i literally always want to play videogames
i don’t ONLY care about myself. i care about like 5 other people. and animals.
things I am ready for
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
things I am not ready for
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
When your own characters throw a surprise twist in while you’re writing them, and you start to wonder who is writing who.